• The Norwegian coastal cabin is a simple but yet modern and elegant structure. This one story house is designed in a manner that promotes total relaxation and comfort. Also the Norwegian coastal cabin offers to its owners amazing views of the nearby coastlines.
• The stealth stone summer house is designed by the world renowned architect Jarmund Vigsnaes in a manner that allows the structure to blend with its surrounding rocky environment.
• The cliffhanger beach villa in located on the rocky coastline of Peru. This amazing villa’s foundations are built of masonry stone and the upper structure is designed in a contemporary style.
• The slaughterhouse beach cliff house allows to its residents to enjoy some of the best vistas of the Pacific Ocean.
• The home with over 100 windows is designed by Steven Kent. The idea of the architect was to allow the house’s owner to be able to enjoy the amazing picturesque vistas that surround the structure. Therefore he minimized the necessity of solid walls and maximized the usage of glass.
• The Canadian island cabin in one of the best architectural example for the usage of angles. Thanks to the multitude of angles that are used in the façade of the structure, this island cabin looks very small from the outside but in fact is an immensely spacious establishment from the inside.
• The Zen lake house is a U-shaped building that offers some of the best views of Stockholm. The achieve a marvelous atmosphere of tranquility the Zen lake house designers have use the four natural elements which are fire, air, water and earth.
Island structures just like any structures require constants maintenance. Most island home owners have local cleaning firms to come of clean their homes. For example inhabitants of Dollis Hill seek cleaning within Dollis Hill services based. In terms of cleaning Deptford services is the place to be.